Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- Eboo Patel And Interfaith Action On Wednesday's Access Utah
60th Anniversary: Vernal
Wed July 31, 2013
UPR hosts Vernal event: Dutch oven dinner and climate talk
Join the Scottish voice from the radio and the staff of Utah Public Radio in Vernal on Tuesday August 13 for a dutch oven dinner, dessert and a presentation by Dr. Robert Gillies.
You've heard Dr. Gillies give the weather in the mornings, and now you can meet him. He'll be presenting the science of climate change- "Utah's Climate Symphony: How is Utah wetter and drier at the same time?"
Reserve your dinner ticket or call 1.800.826.1495 by August 9th.
Discussion will be held at the USU Vernal Center in the Bingham Conference Room.
Dinner begins at 6 p.m., with a selection of Dutch oven cooking, followed by Dr. Gillies's presentation at 7 p.m. A dessert reception will follow.