Student loan debt in the U.S. has reached $1.4 trillion. That's greater than all credit card debt and also eclipses all motor vehicle loans.
Researchers at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College say canceling that debt would be a major boost to the economy.
- Bill Requiring Anti-Harassment Training For Lobbyists Advances To House
- Resolution Exempting Utah From Antiquities Act Passes Utah House
- Utah Lawmakers Consider Changes To State Traffic Laws Regarding Cyclists
- Utah Legislators Discuss Education Funding At Weekly Town Hall
- Bill To Thwart Elections Compromise Fails