Youth of color are treated differently than their white peers, according to a recent report from the American Civil Liberties Union of Utah . The report shows significant racial inequality in the state juvenile justice system, even when youth commit the same crime.
- Is There Racial Inequality In Utah Juvenile Justice System?
- Senate Bill Would Change The Mandatory Age For Wearing A Helmet
- USU Administrator Supports Campus Rape Reporting Legislation
- Utah House Committee Advanced Bill Related to Home Sharing Services Like Airbnb
- Utah Senate Kills Marriage Discount Plan