Independent candidate Evan McMullin has received support from disaffected Republican Party members who are adamant that Donald Trump does not represent them. What will those frustrated voters do after November 8?
Language is always changing -- and we tend not to like it. We understand that new words must be created for new things, but the way English is spoken today rubs many of us the wrong way. Whether it’s the use of literally to mean “figuratively” rather than “by the letter,” or the way young people use LOL and like, or business jargon like What’s the ask? -- it often seems as if the language is deteriorating before our eyes. But the truth is different and a lot less scary, says John McWhorter,...
- Independent Candidate Evan McMullin Shaking Up 2016 Presidential Election In Utah
- McMullin: Post-GOP Conservative Movement Needed
- Underdog Stephen Tryon Is Fighting His 2nd Battle To Unseat Incumbent Rep. Chaffetz
- What Does It Mean To Be An American In The 2016 Election?
- U.S. Rep Bishop Clashes With Democratic Challenger Peter Clemens In Debate
Utah is a state endowed with many natural wonders. Hear about it on this weekly nature series. Check out the latest episodes.