We’re going to talk about I.Q. v. E.Q. USU professors Jacob Freeman and Jacopo Baggio, along with UT-San Antonio professor Thomas Coyle, are studying the dynamics of nerds and poets. They want to understand the best brew of nerdiness and sensitivity to create teams that get things done. How can people work better together and why do some groups work well under pressure and some groups don’t? Professors Freeman and Baggio will join us to discuss the differences between I.Q. and emotional and...
- Health Care, Homelessness, Education Among Utah Gubernatorial Debate Topics
- Can Utah's Pacific Islander Community Influence Elections?
- How Would Utahns Be Affected By Donald Trump's Immigration Plan?
- Utah AG Sean Reyes Answers Questions Instead Of Debate In St. Geroge
- Poll: Lee Leads Senate Race By 37 Percent
Utah is a state endowed with many natural wonders. Hear about it on this weekly nature series. Check out the latest episodes.