In the wake of the #MeToo movement, and in light of harassment allegations on Utah’s Capitol Hill, lawmakers are considering implementing anti-harassment training for lobbyists, much like the one legislators are already required to take.
- Bill Requiring Anti-Harassment Training For Lobbyists Advances To House
- Resolution Exempting Utah From Antiquities Act Passes Utah House
- Utah Lawmakers Consider Changes To State Traffic Laws Regarding Cyclists
- Utah Legislators Discuss Education Funding At Weekly Town Hall
- Bill To Thwart Elections Compromise Fails