After protests from community members and hundreds of letters sent to elected officials, state lawmakers and local leaders on Friday announced an updated plan for addressing homelessness in Salt Lake County.
- State And Local Efforts To Combat Growing Homelessness Issue In Utah
- Is There Racial Inequality In Utah Juvenile Justice System?
- Senate Bill Would Change The Mandatory Age For Wearing A Helmet
- USU Administrator Supports Campus Rape Reporting Legislation
- Utah House Committee Advanced Bill Related to Home Sharing Services Like Airbnb