That is the sound of Utah State University students establishing the ground rules for Teaching Tolerance, an interactive presentation about civility with middle school students in Cache Valley. The demonstration involves acting out a series of everyday interactions gone wrong to discuss strategies for overcoming differences in opinion with respect. In a way, it's a blueprint for living in a civil society.
- Is There Racial Inequality In Utah Juvenile Justice System?
- Senate Bill Would Change The Mandatory Age For Wearing A Helmet
- USU Administrator Supports Campus Rape Reporting Legislation
- Utah House Committee Advanced Bill Related to Home Sharing Services Like Airbnb
- Utah Senate Kills Marriage Discount Plan