Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- Logan Rated As Second-Best College Town In America
Wed April 3, 2013
Rock Climber and Sky Diver, Steph Davis, on Thursday's Access Utah
Moab resident Steph Davis is a superstar in the climbing community. But when her husband made a controversial climb of Delicate Arch, the media fallout and the toll on her marriage left her without a partner or an income. Accompanied by her beloved dog, Fletch, she set off in search of a new identity and discovered sky diving. Though falling out of an airplane is antithetical to a climber’s control, she discovered new hope and joy in letting go.
Steph Davis’ new book is: “Learning to Fly: An Uncommon Memoir of Human Flight, Unexpected Love, and One Amazing Dog.” She’s Tom Williams’ guest for the hour on Thursday’s Access Utah.