Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- Rock Art In Horseshoe Canyon Is Younger Than Archaeologists Previously Thought
Wed January 29, 2014
Redundancy vs. Simplicity
Gina prepares to take a trip from her house to the DI- and she talks about what happens when she opens up the closet on her husband's side.
"My husband, dear as he is, is compelled to possess about a dozen jackets and coats, 20 pairs of shoes, and about two dozen kinds of backpacks."