Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Utah Dad Goes Undercover Over The Weekend To Save Enslaved Children In Colombia
- Gluten Intolerance Debunked, Gluten-Free Marketing Thrives
- UPR Fundraising Dinner in Logan Featuring NPR Science Correspondent Joe Palca
- Murray Woman’s Disappearance Perplexes Family, Police
- Organization With Utah Roots Frees Children From Sex Slavery
At 14-years-old, Kerry began working as a reporter for KVEL “The Hot One” in Vernal, Utah. Her radio news interests led her to Logan where she became news director for KBLQ while attending Utah State University. She graduated USU with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and spent the next few years working for Utah Public Radio. Leaving UPR in 1993 she spent the next 14 years as the full time mother of four boys before returning in 2007. Kerry and her husband Boyd reside in Nibley.
Each week, from July 2013 to June 2014, Utah Public Radio will be playing segments from the Southern Utah recordings.
In May 2013, StoryCorps came to St. George and the surrounding areas to gather their stories. Now, you can listen to the stories on-air and online.
Want to learn more about StoryCorps? Check out their website.
Want to see the pictures from our trip in St. George? Check out our Facebook page.