Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Gluten Intolerance Debunked, Gluten-Free Marketing Thrives
- Utah Dad Goes Undercover Over The Weekend To Save Enslaved Children In Colombia
- Vandal Defiles National Parks Across The West
- UPR Fundraising Dinner November 13 in Logan Featuring NPR Science Correspondent Joe Palca
- The Future Of Snow And Skiing On Thursday's Access Utah
At 14-years-old, Kerry began working as a reporter for KVEL “The Hot One” in Vernal, Utah. Her radio news interests led her to Logan where she became news director for KBLQ while attending Utah State University. She graduated USU with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and spent the next few years working for Utah Public Radio. Leaving UPR in 1993 she spent the next 14 years as the full time mother of four boys before returning in 2007. Kerry and her husband Boyd reside in Nibley.