In the last five years, Utahns were sued in 330,000 debt-collection cases. An online tool for people who can’t afford legal services was developed by a team from the Brigham Young University Law School.
- 'Truly, Truly Exceptional:' Governor Herbert Celebrates Utah In State Of State Address
- New Legislation Hopes To Prosecute People Who Don't Intervene In Emergency
- Utah Lawmaker Wants The State To Be Excluded From Future National Monument Designations
- Utah Lawmakers Prioritize Infrastructure — And Its Cost — In 2018 Legislative Session
- Utah Lawmakers Talk Emissions In 2018 Legislative Session