Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Rainbow Gathering In Heber City Ends Better Than Expected
- Locally Roasted Coffee, Now with 95 Percent Less Air Pollution
- Lily Havey On Life In And After An Internment Camp on Monday's Access Utah
- Five-year report card on Utah's 'street legal' ATVs
- Funding Arts Organizations Through The Ages: Utah Division Of Arts And Museums
"Radio Cosmopolis: Music Without Borders" is a weekly program hosted by Shane Graham. It explores the musical traditions of a world in constant migration and transformation—where those traditions come from, and what happens when they intersect with others and become something new. Some episodes explore a particular region, theme, or musical style, while others roam the planet. On a given program, you might hear: afrobeat, gypsy punk, reggae, bhangra, Senegalese rap, Thai funk, Cuban jazz, Celtic electronica, tango, Bollywood, dubstep, trance, and much, much more. Tune in every Friday night at 9:00 p.m. and join the adventures among the hybrid musical offspring of globalization.