Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- Eboo Patel And Interfaith Action On Wednesday's Access Utah
Wed August 8, 2012
Utah Last in Educating Children is an Outrage
By Thad Box
Utah ranks last in the amount of money spent per student in the nation once again. Thad Box says parents should be outraged, and education is important for children of all ages.
Vigorous, educated kids are our future. Unfortunately, we have not made them our highest priority. If the wealthiest country in the world cannot make developing people its top priority, we will stew in ignorance while others lead.