Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- Logan Rated As Second-Best College Town In America
Fri January 18, 2013
UDOT Reminds Motorists to Obey Construction Zone Regulations
The Utah Department Of Transportation is reminding Logan motorists to stay within the designated travel lanes while driving within the Tenth West reconstruction (State Road 252) Zone.
In recent weeks, crews on the Tenth West project have encountered motorists driving off of the designated roadway.
Both motorists and pedestrians are attempting to take unauthorized shortcuts between businesses on Tenth West (State Road 252), by driving between crews working and their stock piles of materials.
Vic Saunders, with UDOT Region One, had this to say about the safety issues.
All designated travel lanes are clearly marked with the appropriate road signs.
For more information about where these safe accesses are, or about the Tenth West Reconstruction project in general, motorists and pedestrians can email email@example.com or call toll-free 888-427-8585. Information is also available at www.udot.utah.gov/tenthwest