Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- Logan Rated As Second-Best College Town In America
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
Tue January 7, 2014
Stop Wrecking The Snow!!
Steve Eaton discusses his view of the snow- from growing up in Washington to living in Utah: snow is something special for him.
"People just wreck the snow in Utah. I know, I know, they call it the "Greatest Snow on Earth" and they charge people to see it. But they don't treat it with the respect it deserves.
In the olden days, when I lived in the state of Washington, we had a different attitude. That was back before Al Gore invented global warming, and things started getting colder in Washington. Back then, snow was rare. You didn't really need to watch the weather forecast in Washington unless there was a possibility snow was coming.