Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- Eboo Patel And Interfaith Action On Wednesday's Access Utah
Mon August 20, 2012
Some Fresh Air Will Do You Some Good
Jennifer is determined to escape Utah's bad air through a good old-fashioned health holiday -- if only in her mind.
This isn't supposed to be a woe-is-me rant about living with asthma. This is supposed to be my call for a revival of Dickensian seaside outings. Or those tuberculosis camps in upstate New York, where people could cough up blood into a porcelain bowl on the screened in veranda of a historic home watching the woodpeckers and the squirrels in the trees.