UPR Station News
Mon March 11, 2013
Social Media and Web Intern
Utah Public Radio, an NPR member station located on USU Campus in Logan, is searching for a part-time web PR and social media intern. This person must be able to assist in overseeing social media projects, maintain UPR’s online service and help with PR/Marketing. Someone with an active social media resume is preferred.
Pay: Department Credit
Candidate must have approval from department to receive credit
Duration: May- December 2013
Expectations for Applicants:
- Applicants must have excellent writing and editing skills, including knowledge of AP Style.
- Experience with social media platforms for personal use, and/or for a corporation or organization.
- Basic digital photo editing and image manipulation.
- Familiarity with NPR programming is a big plus.
- Applicants must be willing to put forth ideas for adjusting and growing social media outlets in a professional yet personal matter for an organization.
- Applicants must be willing to learn.
To apply bring a resume, cover letter and 3 references to Utah Public Radio located on the USU Logan Campus at 745 North 1200 East in Logan, UT. For more information about UPR go to our website at upr.org
Application Deadline: April 1, 2013