Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- Eboo Patel And Interfaith Action On Wednesday's Access Utah
Thu May 22, 2014
Salt Lake Tribune In Danger? We'll Discuss On Thursday's Access Utah
Concerned community members say that because of a new joint operating agreement between the Salt Lake Tribune and the Deseret News, the Tribune is in danger.
We’ll talk with state Senator Jim Dabakis, who is spearheading a petition drive “Save the Tribune,” which urges the U. S. Justice Department to block the new JOA; Salt Lake Tribune Editor, Terry Orme; and Joan O’Brien, with the Utah Newspaper Project. We’ll have phone lines and email open for you to weigh in as well.