Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- Logan Rated As Second-Best College Town In America
Fri March 7, 2014
Fire History of Utah's Great Basin on Friday's Access Utah
Today on the program we explore the connection between fire, prehistory, and biodiversity with researchers in Nevada who reviewed anecdotal and anthropological data on the historical uses of fire in the Great Basin. Their literature review revealed how lessons learned from the uses of fire hundreds and thousands of years ago can improve modern land management practices.
Science Questions takes a look at what animals can teach us about the body and mind, exploring how animal and human commonality can be used to diagnose, treat, and heal patients of all species.