Most Active Stories
- Rainbow Gathering In Heber City Ends Better Than Expected
- Paula Poundstone Performance & Reception – UPR Exclusive
- Locally Roasted Coffee, Now with 95 Percent Less Air Pollution
- Lily Havey On Life In And After An Internment Camp on Monday's Access Utah
- Texas Killing Spree Suspect A Former Logan Resident
Mon April 22, 2013
A Discussion on Environmental Solutions on Access Utah Tuesday
You spoke and UPR listened. Tuesday on Access Utah Jennifer Pemberton will be here to present some of your questions and comments on how air pollution has affected your health. If you haven’t told us your story, phone lines will be open for you. You can also share your story with us at our online form. In the second half: after a particularly bad winter, we’ll ask: what’s next in our search for solutions?
Our guests will include Randy Martin, USU Associate Research Professor of Environmental Engineering; Jean Lown, Professor in the USU Family, Consumer & Human Development Department who will soon announce the winners of a contest to find solutions to our air pollution problems; and Rosslyn Brain, USU Assistant Professor & Sustainable Communities Extension Specialist.