Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- Logan Rated As Second-Best College Town In America
Mon April 15, 2013
Close Race in Public Radio Madness Ends with...
The results are in for the end of our "March Madness" game with Public Radio programming at Utah Public Radio. The race began in March with 32 of UPR's programs. One of our locally produced shows, Science Questions by Sheri Quinn, made it all the way to the final four, but was beat out by NPR's Wait Wait! Don't Tell Me to make the end.
But now the votes are finally in, and in a very close race, All Things Considered has won the game! With an 8 percent lead, the show took over Wait Wait! Don't Tell Me.
What was your favorite part of the competition? What is your favorite program? Would you play again?
Until next year, tune in to Utah Public Radio and explore some new programs.