Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Gluten Intolerance Debunked, Gluten-Free Marketing Thrives
- 'Near-Space Dive' Sets New Skydive Record, 25 Miles Above Earth
- Utah Dad Goes Undercover Over The Weekend To Save Enslaved Children In Colombia
- Vandal Defiles National Parks Across The West
- UPR Fundraising Dinner November 13 in Logan Featuring NPR Science Correspondent Joe Palca
Tom Williams worked as a part-time UPR announcer for a few years and joined Utah Public Radio full-time in 1996. He is a proud graduate of Uintah High School in Vernal and Utah State University (B. A. in Liberal Arts and Master of Business Administration.) He grew up in a family that regularly discussed everything from opera to religion to politics. He is interested in just about everything and loves to engage people in conversation, so you could say he has found the perfect job as host “Access Utah” and “Opera Saturday.” He and his wife Becky, live in Logan.