Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Utah Dad Goes Undercover Over The Weekend To Save Enslaved Children In Colombia
- Gluten Intolerance Debunked, Gluten-Free Marketing Thrives
- UPR Fundraising Dinner November 13 in Logan Featuring NPR Science Correspondent Joe Palca
- Vandal Defiles National Parks Across The West
- USU Researchers Study Streams And Climate In The West
Sheri Quinn has been doing science radio for the past twelve years. She started the very first science radio program in Utah in 1999, and since has produced multiple national and international broadcasts, including producing an audio series on the Aché in Paraguay and efforts to save the last remnants of the Atlantic Rain Forest. She is a veteran reporter who has interviewed numerous world-leading scholars, corresponding for Voice of America and NPR.
We are SQRadio: two women who produce a weekly science radio show for public radio to promote science, technology and science education through stories that move listeners to action, laud innovators and redefine American heroes.