Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Utah Dad Goes Undercover Over The Weekend To Save Enslaved Children In Colombia
- Gluten Intolerance Debunked, Gluten-Free Marketing Thrives
- UPR Fundraising Dinner in Logan Featuring NPR Science Correspondent Joe Palca
- Murray Woman’s Disappearance Perplexes Family, Police
- Organization With Utah Roots Frees Children From Sex Slavery
Nora is an Illinois native who has made Utah home since 1981 and has been an important part of UPR since 1998. She is a big NPR fan and having the opportunity to host StoryCorp for UPR is one of her most special memories. Nora has a master's degree in American Studies from Utah State University, where she focused on ranch culture and foodways. When she's not at work, Nora loves roaming the blue highways and back roads of the West and she lives for a good cup of coffee and off-the-beaten-path eateries featuring homemade cinnamon rolls and pie.