Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Naked Art: Photographer Works In The Nude To Explore Emotion
- Preservationists Sue BLM Over Alleged Wild Horse Mismanagement
- The Brink Of Eruption: Icelandic Volcano Could Halt Air Travel, Cause Floods…Or Not
- High-Intensity Underwater Workouts Improve Arthritis, Study Finds
- Rock Art In Horseshoe Canyon Is Younger Than Archaeologists Previously Thought
Jennifer Pemberton produces a monthly commentary series called Radio Calendar for UPR and can sometimes be heard hosting Morning Edition or anchoring the 5:30 Utah News. She produced our special series on Utah water, Five Billion Gallons, and manages our community engagement reporting project on air pollution in Cache County: Having a Bad Air Day?
She holds an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of Alabama and an MBA from Lund University in Sweden. A former ex-patriate living in Europe and Asia, Jennifer is happy to call the West home again. She is a fervent public radio fan and loves to hike in the summer and knit through the winter.