Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Rainbow Gathering In Heber City Ends Better Than Expected
- Locally Roasted Coffee, Now with 95 Percent Less Air Pollution
- Lily Havey On Life In And After An Internment Camp on Monday's Access Utah
- Five-year report card on Utah's 'street legal' ATVs
- Funding Arts Organizations Through The Ages: Utah Division Of Arts And Museums
David Edelstein is a film critic for New York magazine and for NPR's Fresh Air, and an occasional commentator on film for CBS Sunday Morning. He has also written film criticism for the Village Voice, The New York Post, and Rolling Stone, and is a frequent contributor to the New York Times' Arts & Leisure section.
A member of the National Society of Film Critics, he is the author of the play Blaming Mom, and the co-author of Shooting to Kill (with producer Christine Vachon).