Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Rainbow Gathering In Heber City Ends Better Than Expected
- Paula Poundstone Performance & Reception – UPR Exclusive
- Locally Roasted Coffee, Now with 95 Percent Less Air Pollution
- Lily Havey On Life In And After An Internment Camp on Monday's Access Utah
- Texas Killing Spree Suspect A Former Logan Resident
Chris Holmes will soon graduate with a Masters of Professional Communication from Southern Utah University. While at SUU his work received numerous awards including the 2009 King Foundation Best of Festival Award in the National Broadcast Education Association Festival of Media Arts. Chris is also the host of the daily public affairs program, Southern Utah Forum on radio station KSUB (Cedar City, Utah). He lives in Cedar City, with wife, Marie and five children.