Fire en Church Fire Sparked By Old Computer Monitor <p></p><p>Investigators are blaming a 1980’s-era computer monitor for a fire that ravaged a Clearfield church this week.</p><blockquote><p>“I was getting ready to yell out, ‘Did anyone call 911 yet?’ and the police came up the street.”</p></blockquote><p>Jamie Monson lives right across the street from where an old monitor overheated and sparked the Tuesday afternoon blaze in the Clearfield Community Church library.</p><p>North Davis District Interim Fire Chief Mark Becraft estimated the damages at between $750,000 and $1 million.&nbsp; Monson says that damage is apparent.</p> Sat, 23 Mar 2013 00:21:59 +0000 BRIANNA BODILY 22045 at Church Fire Sparked By Old Computer Monitor