After FEMA was mistakenly reported to being pulling aid from Puerto Rico, several organizations, including those in Utah, are reminding Americans that much of the island is still without power and clean water. In the first two weeks after Hurricane Maria, a group called “Utah Support for Puerto Rico” raised over $200,000, which they used to bring food, water and generators to the island.
- Utah Lawmakers' Bill Would Void Education Initiative
- Emotional Testimony Heard In Senate Regarding Bill For Police-Dog Killings
- House Bill Reallocating Paroled Inmates In Halfway Houses Passes Committee
- Dreamers Contribute To Legislative Session During 2018 Discussions Of DACA
- Legislation Considered To Outlaw Abortion Strictly For Down Syndrome Diagnosis